make-sequence-patch.lisp?

ACK!  I answered this on clue-review; I'd better do it here too!

					yduJ (Judy Anderson)
					Lucid East
					yduJ@lucid.com
					edsel!yduJ@labrea.stanford.edu
					...!sun!edsel!yduJ
					(617)784-6114

    From yduj Wed Nov 15 21:11:55 1989
    To: alison@ads.com
    CC: clue-review@dsg.csc.ti.com
    Subject: make-sequence-patch.lisp?

    The binary file make-sequence-patch.lbin is a patch to a very old
    version of Lucid lisp (lucid 2.1).  It is highly unlikely that you
    need it.  The defsystem.lisp file of CLX should have #+ and #- stuff
    in it such that it only gets loaded if you are still running the older
    Lucid lisp.  If (load-clx) or (compile-clx) is trying to load that
    file, please let me know, and detail which version of Lucid you are
    running.  If you're just trying to load it because it's there, it's
    probably unnecessary.

    Personally, I regret that we ever let this file get out onto anybody's
    CLX tapes; it has caused more hassle than the bug was worth!

And a second message that I sent in response to a reply: