CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Defsystem??

    Date: Fri, 9 Nov 90 05:09 PST
    From: TYSON@sunset.ai.sri.com (Mabry Tyson)

    Apparently CLIM 0.9 in Lucid has a DEFSYSTEM loaded with it but I don't find
    any documentation.  I presume this is not EQ to the Symbolics DEFSYSTEM,
    but the two public-domain defsystems I know of don't match yours.

    Is there some documentation available?

We borrowed this defsystem tool from PARC.  Stan Lanning is the nominal
maintainer, although I don't know how much time he has available to work
on it.  I also don't know if there is a manual or any public
distribution plan.  I doubt that he would mind if we sent the code to
you.

Stan?

0,, FLAG,

Main Index | Thread Index