CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

problems

Machine: Sun Sparcstation

Operating System: SunOS4.1
                  X11R4

We have the following products (Packing Slip No. 3765):

1. Allegro CL, Allegro Common Windows & Allegro Composer
   Release       3.1.13.1
   Serial Number 21-943-100

2. CLIM
   Serial Number 939F3704

Our problems are:

1. CLIM and the Allegro Composer can`t be loaded together.
   I have the impression that there are problems with the PCL.
   Please send us an installation description, so that we can use both
   packages together, that's why we bought them.

2. When we load our application into an image with Allegro CL and the PCL,
   all works well.
   When we load our application into a CLIM-image an error occurs:
   bus error number 10.

Could you please help us

       Rainer

Please add me to the CLIM mailing list

Rainer Koenig                                               rkoenig@fzi.uka.de
Forschungszentrum Informatik
an der Universitaet Karlsruhe
Abtl. Technische Expertensysteme und Robotik
Haid-und-Neu-Strasse 10-14
D - 7500 Karlsruhe 1                            Tel.: (+49 | 0) 721 / 6906-313

0,,