CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

missing OR ptype

What would it take to get an OR presentation type in clim?
(and for that matter, AND seems to be missing as well).

I have a hard time writing a reasonably interesting presentation
type without using disjunction.  Or perhaps someone wants to tell
me that I don't really want to do that either...

I have looked in the sources, and I think I could write it myself
if INPUT-NOT-OF-REQUIRED-TYPE did something like signal a condition
or did a throw to some tag.  An OR parser seems simply to iterate
down the disjunction of types, doing ACCEPT, until no failure is
signalled.

jeff morrill

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index