CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mac CLIM Questions

Hi,

    I'm using MCL 2.0b1p3 and CLIM 1.0.

    My first question is: How do I simulate the Middle and Right mouse
buttons?

    The second one is: When I abort a menu-choose form, it completely
exits the frame and gives the message "Cancelled" back at the Lisp top
level.  I presume that there is a throw that I need to catch, yet I
have not been able to find any mention of it in the Symbolics manual.
One of the demos catches the tag 'abort-gesture-seen', but that's not
what menu-choose is throwing.  Even the test-suite menu and dialog
test ("Simple Menu") exits if the menu is aborted.

    I would be most greatful for any help anyone could give me.
Please respond with E-Mail, since I'm not sure if I'm on the mailing
list yet.

Thanks a bunch,

Ian Flanigan

Medical Informatics Group
Washington University in St. Louis	"You can never have too many napkins."
(314) 362-4320
flan@informatics.wustl.edu

0,,