CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: question-about string editing

    Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1991 08:52 PDT
    From: Ken Fertig <fertig@rpal.rockwell.com>

    Under clim 1.0, the form

    (clim:accepting-values ()
       (clim:accept 'string :prompt "Enter String"
			    :default "This is a string"))

    offers no middle click option and any "editing" gesture removes the
    default from the input buffer and requires the user to reenter the
    entire string again.

I reported this bug to Symbolics's Customer-reports for 8.1.  It was
acknowledged and I asked for a patch.  As of this point I have received
no patch.  I, too, would appreciate anyone's help on this.  (My problem
is in a AVV pane so the "default" changes dynamically.  If I have to
do something myself, I probably will try something so that C-Y will find
the default but I haven't gotten to that yet.)

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index