CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Highliting menu items

Hi,

My question is about how to change the background of some command
"buttons" in the command menu in order to attract the attention of the
user.  I have a command in the menu that when hit, displays a list.
Basically, what I need is having the command highlighted (either by
changing its background or "its ink") whenever the list is not empty.
Is there a simple way for doing that with CLIM?

Thanks in advance.
-Berthe

choueiry@liasun1.epfl.ch
LIA, CM1-618 (MA), DI, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Ecublens
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Voice: +41-21- 693 52 77			 Fax:   +41-21- 693 52 25

0,,