CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

resizing frames under X11

Has anyone else had problems with resizing clim 1.0 frames?  When I resize a
clim frame via a window manager under the mit x11r4 server, the layout gets
adjusted, but the locations of acceptable presentations gets messed up. After
the resize, items in the menu pane do not hilight correctly when the pointer
moves over that pane. For example, when I move the pointer over menu item "A",
menu item "X" hilites. This behavior also occurs in application panes. I am
using lucid's version of clim 1.0 on a SUN sparcstation with the mit x11r4
server, and the twm widow manager.

Don Hamilton       hamilton@crd.ge.com

0,,