CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

quickie clim question

Does clim 1.0 allow you to dynamically change the scroll bar attributes of a
pane in an application frame from having just a vertical scroll bar
in the margin to both vertical and horizontal scroll bars in the margins and
then back to just a vertical scroll bar for that pane?  If so, any examples.
I need this capability for my interactor pane.

Or, if you can't do that can you have application with multiple layouts
in which you change from one interactor pane to another?  If so, is there anything special I need to worry about besides binding my own stream variables?