CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM on MAC CL --- query

We are thinking of porting an application is basically a WYSIWYG
graphical editor that is tailored to flowcharts (specifically the ones
they use in the nuclear industry for certain types of procedures ----
emergency ones). Now running on Symbolics, at least one customer is
interested in it "on a PC" --- MAC would be all right, though IBM would
be better (makes the site guys happier).

Our Symbolics version relies heavily on DW and flavors at the moment.
Converting to CLOS and CLIM is not the question (that shouldnt be bad,
right?). The question is, does anyone have experience with CLIM on the
MAC under MCL to tell us whether this is (a) easy (b) tough now because
of the state of CLIM (c) requires XXX or YYYY ?

many thanks

- PAN

Main Index | Thread Index