CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Image Processing in CLIM

Since the vendors haven't been able to figure out a common interface for
color image processing, I think this is an excellent opportunity for the
users to get together and specify what they want.  I imagine that if a
significant number of users can agree on a specification, the vendors will
pay a lot more attention, and also will have an easier time if they have a
specification to implement from, rather than having to start by guessing
what might appeal to users.  Be specific.

Just an opinion from a bystander, formerly a CLIM implementor.