CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

button-release

    Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1992 22:05 MEST
    From: "William M. York" <York%chuck-jones.west.dialnet.ila.com@fhg.de>

	Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1992 00:38 PDT
	From: Hallvard.Tretteberg@si.no

	Hi, I'm still using CLIM 1.0 with MCL 2.0 (both beta).

	I'm tracking the pointer with clim:tracking-pointer and don't seem to
	get the :pointer-button-release event, i.e. the
	:pointer-button-release clause is never run.

	Is this a known bug, is there a known way around or a bug-fix? Is
	there a trick I have forgotten or should I look again for a stupid bug
	in my own code?

    It is a bug in MCL CLIM.  I have a fix, which I will send you
    under separate cover.

We are also using CLIM 1.0 with MCL 2.0 (beta) and need a fix.

My question concerning this CLIM Mailing list:

We are using CLIM on the Symbolics, on Mac on SUN (under Lucid CL).
I'm not aware of any patches sent around so far. Are there any procedures
set up for distribution patches (vendor specific, public file servers, ...)?
If not, could that be done or do I always have to wait for
major / minor release updates for bug fixes?

Mail: Stefan Bernemann        ! Phone:  +49-231-9743-139
      c/o FhG IML Dortmund    ! Fax:    +49-231-9743-234
      Emil-Figge-Str. 75      ! Email:  berni@iml.fhg.de
      D-4600 Dortmund 50, FRG !

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index