CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Accept's input buffer editting manipulation

I wish to have my own accept method complete the users input when he hits a
return while in the middle of performing an inline edit on his input.

Presently, if you do an (accept 'number)

And the user enters ->  2034.45

But then does a meta-b and 3 control-b then a meta-d and enters 43 the
input looks like    ->  2043.45 with the text cursor at the decimal point.

If the user hits a carriage return you only get 2043 from the accept.
How can I get my accept method when it sees the carriage return to
complete the input first so it would return 2043.45?  Is there an easy way
to do this?