CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Why doesn't this work?

    Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1992 12:28+0100
    From: Oliver Christ <unido!adler.ims.uni-stuttgart.de!oli>

    [Lucid Lisp with CLIM 1.0 Beta]

    To let the user select an object of type 'dag-node (my own class) or
    to select nothing, I would expect the following to work:

	    (defun read-node (stream)
	      (clim:with-input-context ('(or clim:blank-area dag-node))
		   (node)
		  (read)
		(dag-node        node)
		(clim:blank-area nil)))

    but it doesn't. Of course, the user may select a dag-node, but clicks on
    the blank area of the pane aren't recognized.

    Why?

    Thanks, Oli

This seems to be a bug even in CLIM 1.1, but (accept 'blank-area) works perfectly.

Markus Fischer, MF@SGER.UUCP              Mergenthaler Allee 77-81
Consulting Services                       W-6236 Eschborn, Germany
Symbolics Systemhaus GmbH                 Phone: +49 6196 47220, Fax 481116