CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Accepting-values question

    Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1992 14:08 EDT
    From: Erik Eilerts <eilerts@cs.utexas.edu>

	   I am using accepting-values menus that have 2 or more fields.  What
    I currently do is to end input in one of the fields, move the mouse over the
    next field, and then click the mouse to start editing.  What I'd rather do
    is to type keystroke (such as Control-n), which would move me from my most
    recently edited field to the next field below it and open the field for
    input.  That way, I wouldn't have to spend time switching between the
    keyboard and mouse.
	   Does anyone know if this is possible?

This is partially implemented in ACCEPTING-VALUES for Genera.  I decided
it was not worth finishing since there are so many other things to do.