CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Post-script output in CLIM-2.0?

I'm just getting familiar with CLIM-2.0.alpha and have immediately run into some
incompatabilities. I don't know if these are transient, superficial, or permanent.
I would like to make use of the CLIM-1.0 with-output-to-postscript-stream capability,
but do not know what the appropriate form would be called in CLIM-2.0. Also I would
like to find some encapsulated PS output mode as well. Does anyone know about this?

Could you add me to the distribution list?

 --------
Cordially,
 Gregory M. Whittaker,		 The MITRE Corporation
				 Center for Advanced Aviation System Development
Internet: greg@mitre.org	 7525 Colshire Drive
   Phone: (703) 883-5549	 McLean Virginia 22102-3481
     FAX: (703) 883-1226	 Mail Stop: W215