CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How-to presentation type question

Hi there,
   I'd like to implement a presentation type something like
clim:member-alist which changes the color of a selected item rather
than boldfaces them. Also I need to be able to specify that some of
the items in a given alist are to be bold-faced. User selection of a
presentation will not change whether an item is bold-faced.  Can this
be done as a presentation type abbreviation of clim:completion? So far
it's seemed much more difficult than I believe it should be... Is
there an easy way to implement this?
   I'm working in Lucid CLIM 1.1 on an IBM RS/6000.
   Thanks in advance.
          -- Greg