CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM 1.0 vs. 1.1 Features

    Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1992 17:08 EDT
    From: Phil Stubblefield <phil@rpal.rockwell.com>

I don't think there is a way to distinguish.  CLIM 2.0 pushes both
:CLIM-2 and :CLIM-2.0 onto *FEATURES*; CLIM 2.1 will obviously push
:CLIM-2 and :CLIM-2.1, but omit :CLIM-2.0.

I can't offhand think of any functions whose existence you can check for
to be able to decide.

    What is the best way to differentiate between the presence of CLIM 1.0 and 1.1?
    There seem to be no consistent elements on the *FEATURES* list, nor any
    variable or function related to "RELEASE" or "VERSION".

    Phil Stubblefield                                       (415) 325-7165
    Rockwell Palo Alto Laboratory                   phil@rpal.rockwell.com