CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Accept definition with nested accepts... again

Greetings,

It's been awhile since I did this in DW and I can't remember how to do
it.  I'd like to write an accept method in CLIM that has several
accepts inside it.  Defining the accept for pres type Z.  If I use
individual accepts inside the definition, and then do an (accept 'z),
it attempts to exit the main accept.  If I use an accepting values
inside, as soon as I click on the first item, I get an  error from
STREAM-TEXT-CURSOR.  I know this should be pat by now, but, ... what
can I say, I'm beat :)

Jeff

Main Index | Thread Index