CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

correction

in my last post, I remarked that the (original) presentation seemed to be
gone after the tracking-pointer method was used. It actually is still
there, so the other two problems remain:

 How to get rid of the original presentation

 How to replace it with a new presentation (somewhere else) inside that
 translation (a define-presentation-action) since, apparently like DW,
 presentations are disabled inside translators. In DW, the way to handle
 this (at least I did) was to use:

      ;;Output recording is disabled inside translators.
      ;;(scl:send window :with-normal-presentation-state
      ;;	#'(lambda() (update-slider s window))))

ideas?

thanks,
jim

Main Index | Thread Index