CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Multiple processes

                       Subject:                               Time:6:24 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Multiple processes                     Date:9/17/92
We've got a pane which is written to by two different processes.  Sometimes
the output in this pane gets confused, new lines overwriting old.  I haven't
been able to track down the source of the problem for sure but it looks like
the processes don't know when the other one has written something and so
they write their output on a line which has already been filled.   Has
anyone else seen this?  Is there a fix?  Thanks for any help.

0,,