CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM on IBUKI

Dennis Doughty is correct that IBUKI was offered the deal he outlined and
that we declined.  For us one problem was NOT the CL spec, but rather that
CLIM was only really being supported for lisps which had internal
multi tasking.  I.E. it is NOT a Common Lisp program. (there was a pure
lisp version but we felt at the time it would not be maintained by ILA.)

I sent this message because I wanted everyone to know that ILA indeed
offered (at the dawn of time) everyone that asked the same deal.  In
addition to the technical problem stated above, IBUKI did not see itself
in the UI business.  We will be happy to talk to anyone who wants to
develope CLIM for IBCL about reselling it.

Richard Weyhrauch

0,,