CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Simulating mouse input programmatically

I have a simulator that halts a simulation when a right mouse click is detected in
the diagram window.  I need to be able to also halt the simulation when  a halt message is received.  It doesn't appear possible to just execute the halt code, because it consists of a (throw :simulate nil) and yells about being out of scope of
the catch when i try it.  The only alternative i can think of is to simulate the right mouse click, but i cannot figure out how to do this.  I tried
(send window :force-kbd-input '#\mouse-right), which doesn't work -- i get an error saying that the message was "unclaimed".  It seems like there should be a CLIM way of doing this, but i cannot glean this from the manual.  Any help would be appreciated.

--Robin

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index