CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

clim tutorial

Someone recently asked about a clim tutorial.  When I took the clim
course at SGER (Symbolics Germany), Markus Fischer gave us some 60 pages
of what looked like a summary of clim.  Not a real tutorial, but a good
description of the general features of clim with a list of useful
functions.

This could be a start.  I don't know if it's from SY Inc or SGER, but if
the authors are willing to share, it could be put on the server (in
postscript format I guess).

What do mk, swm and others think?

Vincent
--