CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2 suggestions for future clim docs

It would be nice to:

1) have graphical representations of the various dialogs, menus,... with
their different options in the docs so we can better decide what we will
need to use (see the examples in the UI manual from smbx).  Even if the
look is specific to platforms, I think this would be useful.  It could
even be interesting to have examples from different platforms all mixed.

2) change the index so that not all clim functions appear under c
because of the clim: package prefix...  About 20 out of 45 index pages
are devoted to c starting entries.

Thanks

vk
--