CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Using Colors in accepting - values?

    Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1992 03:14 EST
    From: Jan Hesse <hesse@rosso.fzi.de>

    I have a color problem with accepting-values. In the accepting-values
    I define accepts with different colors.
    Example:
    (accepting-values (stream :own-window t :resynchronize-every-pass t)
       (with-drawing-options (stream :ink +red+)
	 (setf val1

	       (accept 'string :stream stream :default val1)))
       (with-drawing-options (stream :ink +blue+)
	 (setf val2
	       (accept 'string :stream stream :default val2))))

    If CLIM create the window all is fine. The strings have the given

    color. If I change one value all items, will be drawn in the
    medium-foreground color. I suppose the accept doesn't regonize the
    drawing options and the accepting-values would not call the whole
    body again.

    The only solution that I known is to define a new presentation type
    with a special accept-method. But this is in my opinion a wrong way.

This works properly in CLIM 2.0.  I don't know exactly what changed from
CLIM 1.1 here, so I can't offer any patches for you.  Sorry about that.

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index