CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Highlighting

   Date: Thu, 5 Nov 92 17:25:30 CST
   From: Randy Coulman <coulman%skdad.usask.ca@lucid.com>

   Has anyone done anything interesting with highlighting presentations?
   I have a presentation type that appears as text which may be broken across
   lines.  I would like only the text that belongs to the presentation to be
   highlighted, not the entire bounding box.  Has anybody done something like
   this?  Actually, the default stuff doesn't work properly.  For example,
   this is how the following is highlighted:

   +-----------------------------+
   |Here is some text.  Only this|
   |sentence is part of the prese|ntation.
   +-----------------------------+

   What I want is this:
			+---------+
    Here is some text.  |Only this|
   |sentence is part of the presentation.|

This seems to work for me as well.  The only thing I can think of is
that you are already using :SINGLE-BOX T in your presentation-output
forms.  Even in that case, however, you shouldn't see text that is
part of the presentation "hang out" over the edge of the highlighting
box.

0,,