CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

dynamically changing Formatting-table column and row spacing?

    Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1992 17:05 EST
    From: Jeff Close <jclose@chesapeake.ads.com>

    Is there a way to change row and column inter-spacing DURING
    formatting-table, or set it to have different values for specific rows?

No.  These constraints are in force for the entire table.  I don't think
this will be changing any time soon, although if you desperately need
this functionality, you can extend table formatting yourself.  I will
send you the necessary source code if you really require this, but I
would urge you to create a subclass of the table formatter, rather than
changing the existing one.

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index