CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

printing a clim stream

I'd like to print the content of what has been accumulated in a stream
(part of a pane of a frame).

When the content is only text, it's easy, I just do:

(define-nanesse-history-command
  (com-print-history :name t :menu t)
    ()
  (with-open-file (output-file "nanesse:to-print;history.text"
			:direction :output
			:if-exists :new-version)
    (clim:copy-textual-output-history
      (frame-standard-output clim:*application-frame*) output-file))
  (cp:execute-command "hardcopy file" "nanesse:to-print;history.text"))

But when it's general clim drawing functions, I guess I must use
with-output-to-postscript-stream and somehow replay the history of my
pane (from the parent output-record, right?) in the new postscript
stream.

Does someone have a nice and easy example of this to help me out?

Thanks,

vk
--
Never trust a pretty header: use keunen@nrb.be to reply