CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Questions concerning Pointer Documentation

;;In the moment, I think, the bars are just CLX windows and there are no
;;commands (and no translators) bound to them, therefore there can't be
;;a pointer documentation. Will that be the same in 2.0?

actually, it's worse. i'm using motif with clim2, so it looks nice,
but the scroll-bars have no mouse-doc, and command buttons don't
either, and have no default highlighting. this takes a little getting
used to.

if you create a command-menu pane and use it, those commands will
highlight and mouse-doc as before. but you'll also get another
command-menu bar at the top of the frame, and these buttons are the
motif-looking buttons, which do not.

I can probably live without the highlighting, but I'd really like the
mouse-doc to still be active.

 -- clint

0,,

Follow-Ups: References: