CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Detecting Change in Frame Size ?

    From: John Everett <everett@wintermute.ils.nwu.edu>

    I'm working on an application which enables the user to place a number
    of icons on a drawing space, and I would like the icons to
    automatically resize themselves if the user should change the size of
    the application window.  How can I detect a change in the application
    window size so that I can update the relevant icon values accordingly?

What version of CLIM are you using?

In CLIM 2.0, you can write a HANDLE-EVENT method on
WINDOW-CONFIGURATION-EVENT for the pane(s) in question that resizes
the icon.  I can't remember what to do in CLIM 1.1.