CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

cut&paste in CLIM

Hi CLIMers,

I've written a small text editor for CLIM and I want to add cut and paste
functionality. In the MCL manual I have found how to get the current
cut&paste text, but I don't know how to do this in general for CLIM.
Is there a general way of doing this? If not, is there a specific way
of doing this in Allegro CL 4.1, i.e. getting a selection of string type
from the X server? I've tried (apropos "SELECTION") and have found several
candidate functions but I'm not able to use them correctly. So, can anybody
help me?

Hallvard Traetteberg

Main Index | Thread Index