CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Looking for tools

> I am looking for a tool that graphically displays clos objects.  Anyone
> know of one out on the internet?

We have written a tool that reads in some Files or a global system
(using defsystem written by Mark Kantrowitz).
With that tool you can display the tree-structure of your clos-classes,
you can modify the structure, the slots ...
After that you can save your modified Objects in the Files from where you
read it.

Actually this tool runs under Allegro4.1 with CLIM1.1.
We will convert this tool to Allegro4.2 with CLIM2.0

When there is some interest for that tool, we can write a short docu
in english and put it on the PD-server.

   Rainer

--

 Rainer Koenig
 Information Science Research Center at the University of Karlsruhe

Main Index | Thread Index