CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

 customer-reports@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
Subject: Bug in coordinate-sorte-set-output-record-history
Cc: lawton@ai.rl.af.mil
A while back, Massimo Paolucci <paolucci+@pitt.edu> posted:

	I have thie following error when I try to run my program (run-interface):

	> (run-interface)
	>>Error: The element #<CLIM::UPDATING-OUTPUT-RECORD /x 315:357 y
	230:247/ 11A34E16> was not found in
	#<CLIM::COORDINATE-SORTED-SET-OUTPUT-HISTORY /x 0:786 y 0:740/ 11AF8CB6>

To which I believe someone posted a patch.  I am getting this same error
in on a Symbolics, and on a Sun running Franz Allegro CL (in both
CLIM 1.1 and 2.0).  Would some kind soul please repost or email me
the patch(es) if they could?

For the folks at Symbolics, I do have software support (machine serial
number 2031).

Thanks to all,

James Lawton                   || Disclaimer: The opinions and views
Rome Laboratory                || expressed here are MINE!  They may not
Griffiss AFB, NY   13441-4505  || reflect those of the Rome Laboratory,
email: lawton@ai.rl.af.mil     || the US Air Force, or most anyone else.

Main Index | Thread Index