CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help with scrolling.

Is it possible to have two panes scroll in tandem with each other?
e.g. drag the horizontal scroll bar in one pane, and have another
pane follow along.

We have two panes.  The top pane (clim-stream-pane) is a grid of
registration ticks, with another pane below (application-pane)
consisting of data.  The data also needs to scroll vertically however,
so we cannot combine the two panes into one.

I know that we can call window-set-viewport-position to do
programmatic scrolling, but how can that be called while
moving the slide bar?  The manual does not shed much light on
this problem.

Many thanks for any suggestions.  We're using ACL & clim2.0.B2.

    Steve Mundy

    samundy@mmm.com      (3M)          work: (612) 737-6072
                                        fax: (612) 733-2165