CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

sharing Frame input?

CLIM 1.1, Allegro, Sparc 10

I'd like to be able to share input between application frames, i.e.
present something in one application and accept it in another.

 I saw the notes about setf'ing stream-input-buffer, that didnt seem
to help.

 The high-level reasonaing here is that I have about 6 or 8 'major'
frames with several layouts each, so I dont want to define the
crossprduct of possible layouts, or force the customer to look at ones
they might not care about, or have them in the upper left when they
want them onthe lower right, etc.

 Any help or ideas is most appreciated...

thanks,
jim

Main Index | Thread Index