CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fwd: Changing the cursor in CLIM1.1

    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 18:17 EDT
    From: Daniel D Suthers <suthers+@pitt.edu>

    Lucid hasn't responded to this one ... anyone got ideas?

There is no interface to do this in CLIM 1.1.  There might be some
kludges you can use, but I don't know what they would be under either
Lucid or MCL.

In CLIM 2.0, you can use (SETF (POINTER-CURSOR <pointer>) <x>) to
temporarily change the shape of the cursor, or you can SETF the
SHEET-POINTER-CURSOR attribute of a sheet.