CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Availability of CLIM 2.0?

    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 19:28 EDT
    From: Daniel D Suthers <suthers+@pitt.edu>

    Something must be coming out because Lucid keeps telling me they don't
    have time to answer my questions because they're so busy on their new
    product.

    I emphasize ... I too am having trouble justifying to my boss why we
    should keep paying for a license for an essentially unsupported product!

     Dan Suthers           | LRDC, room 505A
     suthers+@pitt.edu     | 3939 O'Hara Street
     (412) 624-7036 office | University of Pittsburgh
     (412) 624-9149 fax    | Pittsburgh, PA 15260

Us too. We're starting to port to unix and the mac from Symbolics, and I can't
keep up two lines of development. Where is MCL Clim (it was last supposed to
be SOMETIME in Sept.) and where is Lucid, and has Franz gotten beyond the Beta
stage?