CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ALC clim demo on Openwin

Hello.  I've recently gotten Allegro Common Lisp and Clim (2.0)
running and I think working on a Sparc 10.  There are a bunch of
demos which came with this Clim, and when I run them, much of the
text and buttons is black on a white background.  Many of the buttons
and fields do not draw themselves completely: it looks like some
parts of the objects are drawing themselves in the background color,
and so disappearing.

I'm not really "up" on a lot of X/openwin info.  Has anybody run into this
kind of thing before?  (I get the feeling this is not a hard problem, but
my personal search space required to find the answer seems very big.)

Thanks for any help.

Rick Duffy
duffy@pogo.den.mmc.com