CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: a color-picker

  Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 20:43:22 EST
  From: chyde@BBN.COM

  has anyone implemented some traditional color-pickers in clim-2?

   -- clint

  my previous question about the dialog should have mentioned that I
  want clim-2 code. I've taken a stab at it, but it's not there yet.

Take a look at the color-editor demo in the CLIM 2.0 demo directory. Note
that there is a bug in CLIM 2.0 in the handling of ihs to rgb color
conversion resulting in the sliders in the demo getting out of sync. On
Allegro this is fixed with patch3211 which I can send to you don't already
have it.

-----
Colin Meldrum, Franz Inc.	1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
colin@Franz.COM (internet)	Berkeley, CA 94704
uunet!franz!colin (uucp)	Phone: (510) 548-3600; FAX: (510) 548-8253

Main Index | Thread Index