CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Motif menu-bar behavior.

  I wonder whether motif-CLIM should simply look for a pulldown menu
  labelled "Help" and set that up to be the RowColumnWidget's
  menuHelpWidget. Perhaps only if its the last one... in the menu
  definition..??

Sounds like a good suggestion. This change won't make it in for 2.0 final,
but will instead be released as a patch. If anyone particularly needs this
for beta2, let me know and I'll make up a beta2 patch.

-----
Colin Meldrum, Franz Inc.	1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
colin@Franz.COM (internet)	Berkeley, CA 94704
uunet!franz!colin (uucp)	Phone: (510) 548-3600; FAX: (510) 548-8253