CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Motif menu-bar behavior.

   [...]

Oops, I just discovered a typo in my last message - I forgot a "not" :

  What about providing some special menu item which acts like a "filler",
  i.e. it takes up all remaining space so that all items which follow the
  filler are right-aligned? (of course this filler menu item would not need
                                                                  *^^^*
  a presentation type associated with it).
  The concept of filler menu items could also be used for "column type"
  menus, for example a window which represents some tool bar and where some
  items should be located at the bottom.

Stefan B.

;;; - Stefan Bernemann   (berni@iml.fhg.de)

Main Index | Thread Index