CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Silly Drawing Questions

    Date: Mon, 17 Jan 1994 05:28 EST
    From: Rainer Joswig <rainer@ki6.informatik.uni-hamburg.de>

    > I am surprised that nobody remembers that DRAW-DESIGN is exactly the
    > function you are looking for.

    Thanks, for your answer. I knew it had to work somehow. ;-)

    Well, I browsed through the manual (CLIM 1.0) and I find it very hard
    to see a connection between graphical classes and the
    DRAW-DESIGN function. The class lattice is a bit complicated,
    so learning CLIM is unnecessary difficult without these
    cross references.

I agree.  I tried to add a lot more cross-references and index entries
in the CLIM 2.0 User's Guide (which has finally gone out to the
printers, by the way -- it should be back in book form in the next few
days).  Unfortunately, adding good index entries and cross-references is
one of those skills in technical writing that I am not particularly
gifted with, so it is still not nearly as good as it should be.

    Rainer Joswig