CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mailer bounces on the CLIM mailing list.

Dear Postmeister,

I've temporarily removed all of the arc.nasa.gov entries from the CLIM
mailing list.   Please correct whatever mailer loop problem that was
causing messages to be resent multiple times.

For those on the CLIM list, this is also a test of non-bouncing.  Please
ignore.

Thanks,
Dan