CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

multiple processes reading from different panes

I think that this topic has been discussed before, but I wasn't able
to recover the information.

The situation is quite simple. Assume that there is an application
frame with an interactor pane as frame-query-io. The application
itself starts one background process which sometimes requires
interaction. These should happen in a different pane of the
application frame which is guaranteed to be part of the current
layout.

If my memory serves me right then previous messages on this topic
had something to do with setting the keyboard input focus.

Any hints or even a small working example?

Thanks in advance,

 Toni Beschta