CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM keeping X server busy

Mabry,

Your problem could be MacPPP and/or MacTCP, I've often and still do
experience situations where I/O to a window would just stop for a few
minutes, but is fine in other windows.  It happens more frequently in
a big EMACS window but it happens in my xterm windows too.  My
impression is that hitting the backspace or the delete key many times
seems to trigger it more often than other combination.  Our version of
MacTCP is old, I think 1.1.1, the newer version I'm told
reduces/eliminates this problem.  Also, I seldom experience this
problem with ARA, but then ARA is much slower...sigh.

Chee.