CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Multiple Application Frames

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to
find the answer.

How can I implement two application frames running simultaneously?
Both need to be active at the same time and they act independently.

Basically, I have a system that's runs with no GUI.  It's very complex
system built with layer upon layer of abstractions.  I'd like to write
a user interface to several of the layers capable of running without
the system having to interact with it and each interface should be
able to run independently of the others.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Whitney Winston
<wwinston@mit.edu>