CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM 1.1, MCL 2.0.1 (CLIM 1 - 6 patches installed)

I'm trying to display some animations created in hypercard.
The ideal solution is to leave a "hole" in my frame through
which one can view an appropriately sized hypercard stack.
This (at least in 1.1) doesn't seem feasible.

The alternative is to have the animation "pop-up" (make
hypercard the current application, have it run its animation
script, and then have it make my application the current
application). This is bad because I can't leave a graphic
reminder of what the animation screen looks like unless I
make a bitmap of the first screen of the animation and display
it from within CLIM.

Any other ideas?

Main Index | Thread Index