CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: command-enabled

Chris Elsaesser wrote on 18 April 1994:
 > Clim-2-beta
 > Lucid 4.0.3
 >
 > When I do:
 >
 >   (setf (clim:command-enabled 'com-Run *frame* *control-commands*) nil)
 >
 > which I thought was consistent with the doc:
 >
 > "You can use setf on clim:command-enabled in order to enable or disable a command"
 >
 > And:
 >
 > > (describe 'clim:command-enabled)
 > CLIM:COMMAND-ENABLED is a symbol.  Its home package is CLIM.
 > Its global function definition is #<Standard-Generic-Function CLIM:COMMAND-ENABLED (1)>.
 > #<Standard-Generic-Function CLIM:COMMAND-ENABLED (1)> is a compiled function.
 > Its argument list is (COMMAND-NAME FRAME &OPTIONAL COMMAND-TABLE).

This must be a partially implemented Lucid extension.  I'm using Franz'
CLIM and I get:
COMMAND-ENABLED's arglist: (COMMAND-NAME (FRAME STANDARD-APPLICATION-FRAME))
just as the documentation claims.  To be honest, I don't know what the
command-table argument would even do; it's unnecessary given the frame.

Dan

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index