CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Thanks re: docs for select-file

Thanks to all who repsonded to my query for documentation regarding
select-file.  I received enough informative responses to get
something working in beta2.0.  Unfortunately, many of the keyword
arguments weren't working properly in beta2.0 (such as :default or
:directory).  I've now received my copy of 2.0 final, and have the
official documentation.  Everything seems to work fine now.

Thanks again,
Randy

--
Randy A. Coulman, M.Sc.         |       ARIES Laboratory
Research Assistant              |       Department of Computational Science
                                |       University of Saskatchewan
coulman@cs.Usask.ca             |       Saskatoon, SK   S7N 0W0

Main Index | Thread Index